If you have the impression that the app in iOS or Android is unable to download the complete version (slow, error message, etc.), please refer to the following information which may be able to help you:
- Be aware that starting the download can sometimes take a few minutes.
- Check your internet connection and make sure you have sufficient bandwidth. If possible, try changing your connection by logging on to the 3G/4G/5G network if you were using WiFi, or the other way round.
- Sometimes fairly strict security rules may block communication with our servers, especially for company WiFi networks, or if you are using a VPN, for example.
- Check that you have authorised the app to access your device (Android or iOS smartphone or tablet). This is absolutely vital to be able to download and install the complete version.
- If you are in Android and when downloading the complete version you are redirected to the Google Play Store, this means you must be lacking certain Google services on your smartphone or tablet. To rectify this situation, you generally just need to install or reinstall the Chrome browser.