Victoria Melnikova Suchet & Madeleine Grieve
Here is the legendary Assimil method, now available in a version for Android smartphones and tablets, iPad, iPhone and PCs using Windows and macOS.
The Assimil e-learning method reproduces the brand’s highly successful pedagogy and teaching method. The content remains the same as for the hard copy version. It uses lively, modern dialogue, making learning friendly and fun and above all more effective using the interactive features that open up new perspectives:
- you can record your voice and compare your pronunciation to that of the recordings;
- systematic display of all new words learned in each lesson;
- translation exercises available that can be used in two different ways (multiple-choice questions and fill-in sentences);
- your results are displayed and assessed;
- the pronunciation is displayed for each sentence in the dialogue, along with any special remarks;
- systematic referring to the lessons to constantly check what you have learned;
- revision lessons referring back frequently to lessons you have studied;
- lexicons enhanced with an automatic word search feature providing the translation and references to the lessons for context;
- you can practise the active learning phase with a new, “second wave” interactive audio exercise.
USER GUIDE AND VIDEO TUTORIAL
Desktops and laptops
You can install the e-course on three mobile devices, such as iOS and Android smartphones or tablets. If you want to install the app for a fourth time, you will have to deactivate it on one of the other devices.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1 or Windows® 10 (32 or 64 bits)
- macOS 10.10 minimum
- Internet requirements
- Not compatible with Chromebooks!
Tablets and Smartphones
The app can be installed on as many macOS or Windows computers as you like, but it cannot be used on more than one device at a time.
NEED HELP? CLICK HERE (FAQ - ONLINE SUPPORT)General Terms and Conditions for use
- Android: compatible with the latest version and three prior versions.
- iOS: compatible with the latest version and two prior versions.
- Optimised for a minimum 4.7-inch screen.
- Internet requirements only to install the application and update it (not required for learning).
Download the trial version and test the first seven lessons!
Developed by Mantano.